• Foundation of Montessori, primary and high schools, colleges and universities which would provide free quality education without gender discrimination.
• Providing students with free books, notebooks, uniform and other essential stationery.
• Counseling sessions for parents to avoid students taken off education for child labour, and, where necessary, providing compensation to students for time spent on education in form of remuneration.
• Providing quality education with practical approach by hiring experienced teachers and instructors from the corporate world.
• Encouraging brilliant students to pursue their studies to higher level by initiating scholarships programs, including foreign scholarships.
• Developing sense of responsibility through student counseling sessions.
• Making students equipped with confidence, skills and clear direction by providing proper career and aptitude counseling.
• Ensuring the smooth running of the operations of the schools by acquiring funds on proper time.
Educational Plan for Academia International
• All instructions in the Academia International are driven by the specified curriculum frameworks, and/or national standards when applicable.
• AI’s curriculum created using the Understanding by Design model, in which essential questions and enduring understandings are developed, followed by assessments and learning activities.
• Core instruction in reading and writing (whole class), with a research-based reading program.
• Small group instruction in literacy based on individual needs.
• Core instruction in mathematics (whole class), with a research-based mathematics program (Everyday Math).
• Small group instruction in mathematics.
• Science is taught by the classroom teacher.
• Curriculum to be enriched with the use of technology.
“Independent woman can make a better society, they can earn healthy amount of money by using skills gained at our training sessions.”
• Create awareness among women for leading a better life.
• Establishing vocational institutes for women.
• Empowering women by initiating women skill development programs.
• Promoting literacy among females.
• ‘Motivational/Encouragement’ Career guidance seminars.
• Legal rights awareness.
• Maternal health awareness.
• Formation of regional women committees.
Women empowerment At HWDF:
• Skill development programs; language classes, personality grooming, communication skills, presentation skills, home management, mother and child care, and computer classes.
• Utilizing young, energetic girls as teachers for NGO’s Schools.
• Encouraging young girls to complete Metric through NGO’s Schools.
• Female adult literacy classes.
• Establishing vocational institutes for women where they can learn different skills like sewing, cutting, embroidery and cooking.
• Medical care assistance.
• Personality grooming sessions would be given.
• Motivating girls to think big and plan their careers by achieving professional excellence in the fields of medicine, engineering, management sciences, law and public commission services.
• Making women aware of their legal rights and make them strong enough to stand against the odds of the society.
• To encourage them to be productive citizen of the country.
• Awareness among women about the maternal health and ensuring better health facilities for them.
“Many diseases and conditions are linked to contaminants in our environments. This environmental burden of disease could be prevented or limited by stronger policy action.”
• Prioritize the safety of what we eat, the water we drink and the air we breathe.
• Medical camps at identified locations.
• Identify and support ‘Chronic disease’ patients.
• Identify threats and opportunities for environment and health.
• Advocacy campaigns of the health community.
• Awareness campaigns for preserving nature and protecting natural resources.
• Environmental education.
• Initiating organic farming.
“Choosing our future”
• Ensuring public health by improving access to safe water and sanitation.
• Addressing obesity and injuries through safe environments, physical activity and healthy diet.
• Setting up regular medical camps focusing remote areas.
• Medical support and awareness camps for fatal and dangerous sessional/environmental diseases.
• Preventing disease through improved outdoor and indoor air quality.
• Preventing disease arising from chemical, biological and physical environments.
• Running advocacy campaigns to bring the voice of the health community to policy makers.
• Following policy-relevant research and making it accessible.
• Help people control the effects of their chronic illness through professional care and guidance.
• Facilitating public and stakeholder participation.
• Building capacity through publications, conferences, workshops, and training.
“Disability Discrimination | Intersexuality / Gender Dysphoria”
• Considering the neglected sector of society and alleviating discriminations of all kind.
• Creating and facilitating supportive, safe and celebratory environments for intersex people, their families and surroundings.
• In view of ensuring the bodily integrity and health of the intersex child, psycho-social support and non-pathologising peer support be provided to parents and/or care providers and the child`s immediate family
• The provision of all human rights and citizenship rights, without discrimination.
• Promoting awareness among the doctors and psychologists regarding gender dysphoria by following the proper protocols laid down by the World health organization and DSM V.
• Arranging seminars and workshops with the students of medicine and psychology to spread awareness about the gender identity disorders and encouraging them to develop their expertise in this unexplored field of research.
• Collaborating with the panel of experts from the realms of medicine, psychology and law to ensure productive output.
• Establishing schools and vocational institutes for the transgender community and helping them achieve reputable jobs by having them equipped with the required skills and knowledge.
“HWDF will be setting up Vocational Centers in different areas that provide learning opportunities for young girls and boys. Some of these centers will help in providing income generation activities.”
• To establish training institutes where youth are provided with different opportunities to equip them with skills for a better future.
• To establish Rehabilitation centers.
• To arrange Sports festivals.
• To improve the typical and social environment among youth.
• Eliminate gender discrimination.
• Promoting social entrepreneurship among youth.
Youth Development ‐ The Challenge
• To establish training institutes where youth get equipped with the modern-age job requirements skills.
• To establish rehabilitation centers for drug addicts, where proper treatment and care is provided to enable youngsters restart their life confidently.
• To arrange and support sports festivals, where youth develop spirit of team work, eternal friendship and sense if competition.
• Improve the typical and social environment through effective communication and hygiene education.
• Provide an environment to facilitate the youth in exploiting their full potential.
• Address gender imbalance in the access to facilities and economic opportunities between male and female young population.
• Provide and facilitate education and youth literacy programmes fro those who have missed early education.
• Initiating different youth programs and arranging various events for youth; talent hunt, quiz competitions, etc, to improve their mental and physical health.
• Developing proper team of motivational speakers and clinical psychologists to help youth overcome depression.